Complete Small Business SEO Guide
|Small Business SEO|
Why SEO matters for Small Businesses ?!
Small Business SEO Guide Tips and Tools:
I. Keywords – Small Business SEO
II.On-Site SEO – Small Business SEO
Write and Optimize Good Engaging Keyword-Rich Page Titles
- Create a unique title for each page on your site,
- Accurately describe the page’s content,
- Put the most important and relevant keywords in the title,
- Try not to repeat any word,
- The title should contain 30 to 60 characters, including spaces and in a maximum of 10 words.
Write a concise summary at the meta descriptions
- Write unique meta descriptions,
- Add your target keywords in the meta descriptions,
- It is best to keep meta descriptions between 70 and 160 characters.
What are SEO friendly URLs?
- Make sure your URLs are short,
- Make sure to use your target keyword on them,
- Don’t use stop words,
- Use only lowercase letters,
- Use only hyphens to separate words,
- Don’t use underlines and other parameters like +,? etc